SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Cectpa Merrill's Back, Back Again

June 12, 2019

She didn't write a letter this week.  But she did send this quick update to her family:



Hello family!

Thank you all for the life updates and love. This past week definitely had it's ups and downs... But I really am so happy to be here at the MTC. 
The language has been reeallllyyy overwhelming... We had a lesson with our teacher and it was really rough.  But it's okay, one of my teachers says that you have to make 10,000 mistakes to be fluent in Russian. So I might as well make them here at the MTC and not in the field:-)

The food is still kinda nasty but I have found a new love for the rice crispy treats with peanut butter on top. My knees are extremely bruised from playing volleyball but I destroy everyone so it's worth it;-) 

We had a really neat devotional yesterday with a wonderful member of the seventy. He emphasized how through Christ weak things can become strong. I am definitely feeling weak and inadequate here but know through faith and hard work, we can become strengthened. He also told us that President Nelson told him to tell us to thank our parents for getting us to the point that we are at... So thank you Mom and Dad. I wouldn't be here without you!
Have a great time in Utah! When you look at the MTC, picture me studying my heart out;-) 

Love you!
Cectpa Merrill.



Post a Comment