SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Three Weeks In

June 19, 2019

здравствуйте!

Thank you all for your love and support! The MTC life has been treating me really well! I feel like I am finally getting in the groove of things and time is flying by. I am now 1/3 of the way done with the MTC. In 6 weeks I will be headed to Ukraine!

The language is still very difficult but it is starting to come faster. Words are becoming easier to memorize and in our practice lessons, my notes are all in English! I just translate the English to Russian in my head as I read it. It is such a neat experience learning Russian and I can feel the Lord's help in everything I do. According to my companion, I am even sleep talking in Russian...Oops!

I found a scripture that I absolutely love! 
2 Nephi 22:2  "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation." 
I love this scripture because I know that God loves us and if we put our trust in the Lord, we will be able to accomplish some pretty incredible things! I love the "I will trust, and be not afraid" part because it is such a great reminder that we should not be afraid becuase we are in Lord's hands. I think about this scripture whenever I prepare a lesson because I get so stressed... But I shouldn't because I know that through the Spirit, the Lord will guide me. 

Love you all! Write me!
Cecpta Merrill



My Zone!

Ran into some familiar faces on our temple walk...Crazy, right? ;-)


Some darling sweets from some AWESOME friends

My Cousin, Sister Hall



Part of my district



Post a Comment