SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, November 3, 2019

новое письмо от сестры меррил

September 16, 2019

Привет!

Greetings from Kiev! Most of my past week has been spent in Kiev because of transfers and now zone conference. It is so fun spending time seeing and working in other areas of the mission, but I miss Cherkassy and the people there:)

My previous companion, Sister Goncear, finished her mission and headed home. It was a bittersweet goodbye. I miss her, but I know that she will do awesome things in Moldova.
Now, I have a new companion! Her name is Sister Maisey and she is so amazing. We have a fun time trying to figure out how to get around because we are both pretty new to the area. First day together, we danced and sang to Baby Shark with group of university students on the street. So we can already tell that it will be a great transfer;-)

Miracles are real! We had our District Council meeting at the church and as we were wrapping up, a woman walked right into the church. She started to read through church pamplets and we introduced ourselves. After talking for a bit about the gospel, we asked her how she heard about our church and she pointed at me and basically said, "I saw her on the bus". So cool! She read my nametag and wanted to learn more. I am so grateful that we were at the church building so we could welcome her and teach her a little bit about the gospel.  It is so neat to see how the Lord leads and guides people to be at the right time and the right place!

I LOVE serving here! I love the people here and seeing the joy that the gospel brings into their lives.

Thank you for the love and support!

Sister Merrill



Trump in a Vishivanka and me



Me on a tank! Power moves only!



Girl Gang

Photo at top of page-  Sister Maisey and I at the Motherland Monument:)



Post a Comment